Are You Ready to Vote?
The Library has a dedicated computer for online voter registration, and Library staff who are Kane County residents can take your paper registration through 8:30 pm Thursday, October 11. After October 11, grace period registration can be completed at the Kane County Clerk’s Office, or any Early Voting site. If you register at an Early Voting site, you will be required to vote that day. Visit http://www.kanecountyelections.org/ and http://www.elections.il.gov/infoforvoters.aspx for more information.
Lincoln & Caudill: Read to Win!
October 1 - February 15. Students in grades 4-12 can read 4 books from the Lincoln and Caudill Award nominee list, fill out reviews, and win! Get started here by printing out a review form, or visit Youth Services for more details.
- Sat Sep 24 Resumé Skills Workshop - CLASS FULL - JOIN THE WAITING LIST event details | register
- Mon Oct 10 Art & Writing Club event details | register
- Thu Oct 13 Lego Club event details | register
- Mon Oct 17 Imagination Station: Animal Hospital event details | register
- Tue Oct 18 Curious Kids: Candy Experiments event details | register
- Tue Nov 01 Preschool Pals event details | register
- Wed Nov 02 Preschool Pals event details | register
- Thu Nov 03 Stories & STEAM event details | register
- Sat Nov 05 Program is FULL! Intro to Ukulele! event details | register
- Mon Nov 07 Buy & Sell with Etsy event details | register
View all upcoming events
L. J Morse Construction Co. will start work the week of September 19th on the West Wing Renovation Project. Phase I of the project will begin the week of September 19th and end in December. Phase II will begin the week of January 6th 2017 and last until the end of June 2017. For more detailed information and updates as the project progressed please click on the “Renovation” tab on our website. Click here for an overview of the project.