OneClickdigital is now RBdigital!
Exciting news! The name of our OneClickdigital audiobook/eBook service has changed to RBdigital and the new RBdigital app has launched! Click here for more information.
- Sat Jul 22 Battle Royale Laser Tag event details | register
- Fri Jul 28 Representative Chapa LaVia Satellite Office Hours event details | register
- Tue Aug 01 Diners, Snake Pits, and Long-Haul Truckers: The Commerce of Route 66 event details | register
- Sun Aug 06 Messenger 80th Anniversary: 2 Concerts + More! event details | register
- Tue Aug 08 Representative Chapa LaVia Mortgage Relief Seminar event details | register
- Fri Aug 25 Representative Chapa LaVia Satellite Office Hours event details | register
- Tue Sep 05 Lapsit event details | register
- Tue Sep 12 Lapsit event details | register
- Tue Sep 19 Lapsit event details | register
- Tue Sep 26 Lapsit event details | register
View all upcoming events
Messenger Library has updated our Simple Scan. The Simple Scan is an easy to use touch-screen scanning device that scans, saves, and sends all your documents, photos, magazines and more. The Simple Scan Station can automatically auto-crop, auto-straighten and auto-orient each page scanned. It can do anything that a traditional scanner or copier can do - but instead of printing the document, Simple Scan can save or send your document virtually anywhere. Simple Scan scans your document in crystal clear quality, gives you the option to save in many different formats, and send or save your item to many different places.You can save your scanned item in the following formats: PDF's, Searchable PDF, Word, TIFF, and JPEG. After you decide how you want your scanned item saved, Simple Scan's touch screen guides you through several ways to save or send it including: Save to USB, Send to email, Save to a Network Folder, Send to Google Docs, Send to print, and Fax your item. If you need help, the Librarian at the Help Desk is available to assist you!