- Wed Oct 14 Orchard Estates Homeowners Meeting event details | register
- Thu Oct 15 Games for Grownups event details | register
- Fri Oct 16 ROCK Homeschool Group Meeting event details | register
- Sat Oct 17 Art Club for Grownups event details | register
- Sat Oct 17 Fox River Radio League event details | register
- Sat Oct 17 Sons of the American Revolution Fox Valley Chapter event details | register
- Sun Oct 18 TAB event details | register
- Mon Oct 19 Conimur Reading Circle event details | register
- Mon Oct 19 The Paranormal Experience: Navigating the Unknown with Knowledge event details | register
- Mon Oct 19 Code - Play - Game Club event details | register
View all upcoming events
Did you know you can manage your Messenger library account with Shoutbomb? Shoutbomb is a service that allows you to renew eligible items, see available holds, view overdue notifications and will alert you when items will be due soon via text messaging.
All you need to use this service are a mobile phone and wireless service that allows you to receive and send text messages. You don't need a smartphone to take advantage of this service. There is no charge for this service, but standard texting rates will be applied by your cell phone's service provider.
You will need the barcode number on the back of your library card and the PIN associated with your account. (If you don't know your pin, contact the circulation desk at 630-896-0240 for assistance). To sign up using your phone, send a text message to: email@example.com. In the body of the message type SIGN UP and then send your message. Shoutbomb will reply asking for your barcode, PIN and then your email addess. An email address is optional, so if you don't want to supply it type NONE.
T-Mobile users must add firstname.lastname@example.org as a contact to your phone's address book. When prompted to reply to a Shoutbomb automated message please use your phone's saved contact instead.