Have Questions About Volunteering?
Teens, do you need to fulfill some community service hours? Volunteers at MPL are always welcome! If you have questions about our program, you can start at our Teen Volunteer page, give us a call at 630-801-4340, or drop by the Youth Services Department in person to talk with a librarian.
- Sun Jan 03 Teen Book Club event details | register
- Mon Jan 04 Northtown Homeowners Association Meeting event details | register
- Tue Jan 05 Fox Valley Writers Group event details | register
- Wed Jan 06 PharmaCannis Meeting event details | register
- Thu Jan 07 Evening Book Discussion Group event details | register
- Thu Jan 07 Aurora Barnstormers event details | register
- Sat Jan 09 Green Tweens event details | register
- Sun Jan 10 FAFSA Workshop event details | register
- Sun Jan 10 FAFSA Workshop - BYODevice event details | register
- Sun Jan 10 Tween Book Club event details | register
View all upcoming events
Voters may begin voting early for the general primary election on Thursday, February 4th, 2016 at the Kane County Clerk’s Office ONLY (Mon. through Fri., 8:30 AM – 4:30 PM). Messenger Public Library will be an Early Voting site February 29-March 3 from 12 PM to 7 PM; March 4 from 10 AM to 4 PM; and March 7-10 from 12 PM - 7 PM. Click here for additional early voting times and places.
Those who have not registered to vote by Tuesday, February 16th, 2016 may register during the grace period voter registration. Grace period voter registration will be offered at the Kane County Clerk’s Office, beginning Wednesday, February 17th, 2016, Monday through Friday, 8:30 AM – 4:30 PM. You may also do grace period voter registration at Messenger Public Library during Early Voting. If you register to vote during the grace period and want to vote in the upcoming primary election, you must vote at the time of registration.