Tax Forms @ the Library
The Library will have select state and federal tax forms as they are delivered. Please check our website periodically for updates on availability. For access to federal tax forms & publications online, click here. For access to Illinois tax forms & publications online, click here.
Hibernate @ Your Library
Make you way to the Library for Winter Reading fun for adults and children of all ages. From Dec. 3rd to Feb. 28th, read, listen, or watch to earn and win prizes. Click here to register children for Beanstack, our exciting new online reading log. For adults, click here to use our adult online reading log.
- Wed Jan 17 ASL Conversations - CANCELLED event details | register
- Mon Jan 22 Games for Grownups event details | register
- Mon Jan 29 Basic Computing for Beginners event details | register
- Sat Feb 10 Watercolor Valentine's Day Cards -- Art Club for Grownups event details | register
- Thu Feb 15 Bid-Opening Meeting for HVAC RTU event details | register
- Tue Feb 27 Morning Coffee Break and a Book event details | register
- Tue Mar 27 Morning Coffee Break and a Book event details | register
- Thu Apr 05 Evening Book Discussion Group event details | register
View all upcoming events
The Board of Directors of the Messenger Library (113 Oak Street North Aurora Illinois) as the “owner” will receive bids for the replacement of roof top units (RTUs)and associated building automation control systems. The Work will include:mechanical, electrical and minor demolition work. Click here for Bid Advertisement.
Kluber Architects and Engineers of Batavia Illinois will be conducting the bidding process.
A pre-bid meeting will be held at Messenger Public Library, 113 Oak Street, North Aurora, Illinois 60542 at 10:30 a.m. on Thursday, February 1, 2018. Prospective bidders are requested to attend.
Sealed bids for all Contracts will be received by the Owner until 2:00 p.m. onThursday, February 15, 2018 in a sealed envelope addressed with the name of the Bidder, Owner, name and number of Contract, and the date and time of the Bid. Deliver to the Messenger Public Library, 113 Oak Street, North Aurora, Illinois 60542. Bids will be publicly opened at that time.
The Bidding Documents may be viewed free of charge online atwww.kluberplanroom.com the Kluber website. Click on "Public Jobs", then "View Plans" or "View Specs" to browse through the drawings or specifications. No bid deposit is required to obtain the Bidding Documents. Full sets of plans and specifications in PDF format may be downloaded for a one-time charge of $9.95. Printed copies of plans and specifications may be obtained for the cost of reproduction as indicated at the www.kluberplanroom.com project website.