Join our October Book Challenge!
Our first ever October Book Challenge has begun! Kids and teens are encouraged to fill out colored paper slips for each book they have read, and we are collecting them to form a giant paper chain. This will be an awesome visual display of what we already know – that our youth are big time readers! Click here to find out more.
Museum Adventure Pass
You can check out a pass at the library to visit one of 17 area museums and attractions! There are lots of great offers, such as buy-one-get-one-free. Click here for more information about this great program.
- Sat Oct 25 !Taller Básico de Computación en español! Clase gratis. event details | register
- Sat Oct 25 Art Club for Grownups event details | register
- Tue Oct 28 Fox Valley Writers Group event details | register
- Tue Oct 28 Halloween Storytime event details | register
- Tue Oct 28 Morning Coffee Break & a Book event details | register
- Wed Oct 29 Halloween Storytime event details | register
- Wed Oct 29 Village Comprehsensive Plan Workshop event details | register
- Sat Nov 01 LinkedIn to Your Job Search event details | register
- Mon Nov 03 Messenger Book Discussion Group event details | register
- Tue Nov 04 General Election POLLING PLACE event details | register
View all upcoming events
Once again, Messenger Public Library is an Early Voting site for the November 4th election. Early Voting will take place in our conference room. The dates are as follows
October 20-23: 12 PM - 7 PM
October 24: 10 AM - 4 PM
October 27-30: 12 PM - 7 PM
October 31: 10 AM - 4 PM
Image by Theresa Thompson, CC BY 2.0